Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photos from the opening

Thank you to everyone who came out to the opening last night.  It was a blast!  One of my absolute favorite things is when the people in my photographs come to the opening, so I always try and take a picture of them in front of their portrait.  Below are some photos from the evening:

A Place so as to Stay

My new book A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum

A Place so as to Stay

Shellburne from A Place so as to Stay

A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum

A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum

A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum

Arlette and me before the opening

Stuart and me standing in front of his portrait

Me and Rodney standing in front of his portrait

Michael and I being very serious in front of his portrait

Me and Judy in front of her portrait

David and Michael browsing A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum

Me and Chris

Me and Gus Kayafas

Sarah and Rodney, subjects in A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum

Sarah with her copy of the book

Karl, a subject in A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum, and me

Amiee and me in front of her portrait

Heather, the designer of the book and catalogue, with her partner Jo and their friend Andrea

Me and Heather

Jessie and Johnny

Me and Al Miner

Me and Vio

Shellburne and me in front of her portrait

Shellburne Thurber

Me, Sheryl, and Fish

Korrie and me

No comments:

Post a Comment