Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photo Shoot #3

Whenever I prepare to go photographing, I always look as if I'm going on a month-long backpacking trip. Usually, I am asked if I am going camping. Similarly, when going on vacation, I often have one tiny backpack of clothing and 4 bags of camera gear.

Well, today is no exception. My bags are packed full of cameras and film (4 x 5 and 120!) and I'm heading back to the farm this evening to spend the next few days photographing. This will be my third trip to make pictures, and I'm looking forward to being there for a slightly longer period of time. After my last trip, I came back with quite a stash of film and it's taken me until now to make my way through it, but I'm more excited than ever. The images are starting to add up to something, even though the project is still in its infancy.

Tomorrow I'll be following the farmers as they harvest and wash their crop before taking it to market in the afternoon. More pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment