Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Photos on their way to Chicago


Two of my new photos are on their way to Chicago for the show opening next week at the Schneider Gallery. I can't wait to meet the amazing gallery folks I've had the pleasure to work with thus far and the 3 other artists in the show. I'm looking forward to checking out a new city and all of the art, food, and entertainment it has to provide. If any of you have good Chicago recommendations, send them my way!

And for anyone in the Chicago area, I'd love to see you at the opening:

A New Angle: Portrait Group Show
May 14-July 3, 2010
Opening Reception: Friday, May 14, 5:00-7:30 p.m.

Schneider Gallery
Chicago, IL


Above screenshot from the Schneider Gallery website.
Photo to the right is of my two triptychs packed and ready to be mailed, courtesy of Gus Kayafas.

No comments:

Post a Comment