Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Photo of Tom Lentz in CMC Magazine



I am excited that my portrait of Tom Lentz, the Director of the Harvard Art Museum, is on the cover of CMC magazine (the magazine for Tom's alma mater, Claremont McKenna College). The image is one I took of him for my series A Moment Collected: Photographs at the Harvard Art Museum. I am honored that he liked the image enough to use it for the cover of the magazine as well as on the Harvard Art Museum website.

The feature article (which is quite good) focuses on Tom's leadership during a time of major transition. Various still life images of mine,
along with images of works in the collection, illustrate the article.

Click here to download a PDF of the article.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jess! I've always thought that that is one awesome photo you took of him.

    ReplyDelete